For Proud Americans
Tactilian's American Flag Vehicle Magnets are the best way for patriotic Americans to show off their American Pride, and instantly make their vehicle look cooler and more badass.
Over 100,000 of our vehicle magnets are being "flown" by thousands of great patriots from coast-to-coast, in all 50 states.
Join them today in showing off your pride and appreciation for this great country, and get yourself a pair of our great American Flag Vehicle Magnets.
How It Works
These magnets are simple to install, easy to remove, and will never scratch your vehicle or leave a mess.
You probably understand how they work already. They are magnets, after all.
All you have to do is take them out of the packaging, wipe off the spot on your vehicle where you want to place them (optional but recommended), and then place them the same way you would place any magnet.
It is that easy.
Why Should I Buy These?
- Instantly make your vehicle look cooler and more badass.
- Let everyone know how patriotic you are and how much you love this country.
- Inspire other people to show off their American Pride.
- Made in the USA, by Americans, for Americans.
- All of our magnets come with a full lifetime warranty.
- Get 15% off when you join our mailing list (limited time offer).
- Part of every sale is donated to Homes For Our Troops, a non-profit organization that builds homes for severely injured veterans.
- Small Set - Two 6” x 3.75” American flag magnets, passenger side in reverse in accordance with military protocol
- Large Set - Two 8” x 5” American flag magnets, passenger side in reverse in accordance with military protocol
Small Single Forward - One 6” x 3.75” forward-facing American flag magnet
The All American Guarantee
All of our car magnets are backed by our customer satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t 100% happy with your order, return it within 30-days for a full refund, no questions asked!
- For steel body vehicles only! These will not stick to aluminum-bodies vehicles as aluminum is not magnetic. They will however, stick to a steel bumper or grill, so that is an option if you have an aluminum bodied vehicle. Not sure if your ride has a steel or aluminum body? Find out here!