Gadsden Flag Magnet - “Don’t Tread On Me”
We are proud to introduce our brand new Gadsden Flag Magnet.
The flag is named after American general and politician Christopher Gadsden, who in 1775 came up with the design during the American Revolution. It was used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, along with the Moultrie flag. It is often used in the United States as a symbol for gun rights, American patriotism, individual liberties and disagreement with government intervention.
Part of Every Sale Goes Towards Helping Our Brave Veterans
Homes For Our Troops is a nonprofit organization that builds specially adapted custom homes for severely injured post - 9/11 Veterans all over the nation. They are also one of the highest rated charities and almost 90% of all donations are put towards the cause.
- Made with 30 mil thick magnetic material.
- Weighs approximately 100 grams.
- Matte black vinyl coating.
- Flexible material that will fit on any surface.
- Individually cut in USA.
- Combination of cut and removed letters with high quality color printing design
- Size: 6.5” x 4”
- Easily relocated with no residue left behind.
- Patent Pending technology on our unique design.
- No Residue, No Mess, No Scratching
- Will These Stick to my Vehicle? Find Out HERE
- Adhesive-Backed American Flag For Aluminum Vehicles. Click HERE